Benefit from undetectable permanent make-up in case you wish to improve, correct and enhance your natural beauty in colour and shape.
Permanent make-up is a method of implanting colour pigments into your skin to create a lasting cosmetic effect. Micropigmentation can be used to achieve soft and natural results and restore confidence to your overall appearance. It can be applied with good effect to the eyebrows, eye lines and lips.
The micropigmentation machine meets health and safety regulations and all needle cartridges are sterile and must be disposed of after each individual procedure.
When you decide to have permanent make-up, it is vital that you consider hygienic safety and the aesthetic ability of the technician.
Factors which may affect the outcome are:
- Sun damaged skin, dry or oily skin, thickness of skin, scar tissue, skin colour
- pH of skin (acidity)
ARE THERE ANY RISKS?
Risks are minimal but may include:
- not achieving an accurate colour match
- potetial risk of wound infection and scarring
- pigment migrating (pigment may move into surrounding skin)
- uneven pigment cloor
- some discomfort during procedure, but this is minimised with topical
- local anaesthetic
AFTER THE PROCEDURE
You may experience some redness, slight swelling or discomfort after the Procedure. These symptoms usually subside within a few days.